Project status: phase 1 completed Dec 2021, add-on completed October 2022.
Original project duration: 3.5 months, from concept to completion and delivery.
BSS were looking for the best possible asset to leverage for their admissions team. Their previous virtual tour felt lifeless and did not compel any warmth or sense of community that they are known for. We produced and delivered:
• A 360 virtual tour with a total of over 80 high-resolution 360-degree images inside and out, plus 5 high-resolution 360-degree drone images
• Client branded user interface with interactive hotspots, menus, labels, campus map, and more
• 6 of the 360 images featured an integrated video welcome provided by their student ambassador
• A later add-on featured 10+ client produced video clips giving more context to select stops
• Standalone web URL including 1 year of hosting by 360Pros, with the option to extend annually
Work performed & services provided:
• UX & UI consulting and ideation
• Interactive design prototype
• Scoped the facilities, virtually, to produce the best user flow & shot list
• 360 photography, ground and aerial
• Green screen videography
• Photo and video postproduction
• Tour design & development
• Hosting & maintenance
• Web analytics
• Consulting and support by email, phone, text and video meetings
Video hotspots – student ambassador was filmed in front of green screen, and integrated into the digital experience, to provide a sense of warmth and culture.
• Drone 360 panoramas – to give context to the wow-factor of the location and campus
• UX designed for prospects to either explore by division, or to freely explore the entire campus
• Interactive campus map – graphic design, floor selector and clickable 360 scenes